General Nursing and General Midwifery
Candidates for admission into the General Nursing Education programme must:
- Possess the senior secondary school certificate (WAEC, NABTEB or NECO), with minimum of Five (5) credits including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at no more than Two (2) sittings. Candidates applying for Post Basic Programme must be a qualified registered Midwife or Mental Health Nurse in addition to the above basic requirements.
The General Nursing Programme is a 3-calendar year (6 semesters) programme of study.
Candidates for admission into the Bauchi State Community Midwifery Programme must:
- Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least Credits in English and Biology or Health Science and three (3) passes in any O-level subjects at no more than two (2) sittings. Applicants are allowed to combine WAEC and NECO results.
- Candidates for the Community Midwife Programme must be residential within her Local Government of origin.
- Minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Maximum age for admission is 35 years.
The Community Midwifery programme is an 20-months Programme of study.